Vision Internet Bible College offers either Recognised or Accredited Bible study options to the student body by Distance Education.
As a provider we are committed to giving your the best study options available. We offer the following points to you as a guide to help you to make the decision as to which course is best for you. Of course there may be other factors that have to be taken into account and the points below are simple suggestions to help you make the right decision for you and your ministry
- You are seeking biblical, Christian, theological, or related studies.
- You do not require or are not eligible for support from Austudy or Abstudy or Youth Allowance.
- You do not require recognition for further study in TAFE or University.
- If you are seeking further study purely to develop your ministry in the word of God.
- If you wish to study the word of God and wish to receive recognition from a recognised program.
Recognised Awards are:
- Certificate in Biblical Studies.
- Associate in Biblical Studies.
- Diploma of Ministry.
- Diploma of Theology.
Awards are gained by the student as they accrue sufficient credit points to earn the award they are enrolled into.
- You require Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance or other funding options to support you in your studies and require an accredited program.
- You wish to gain recognition for further study in TAFE or University or other recognised Bible College.
- If an accredited program is your personal preference
- If you are seeking training for ministry that embraces the word of God and by virtue of other relevant skills development.
The VETAB accredited awards are:
- Certificate III in Theology or Christian Ministry.
- Certificate IV in Theology or Christian Ministry.
- Diploma of Theology or Christian Ministry.
- Advanced Diploma of Theology or Christian Ministry.
Awards are gained by the student as they complete the predetermined set of studies as outlined in the Accredited course syllabus.